Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jack is 10 months!


I have been meaning to start this blog for a very long time now. We have a lot of family and friends who live out of town and we want to be able to update them on Jack (and us) but mostly Jack. :) So here it goes, better late than never right?

Jack turned 10 months old on April 11th. I really can't believe that it has been 10 months already! Don't get me wrong, there have been some really long days but after looking through some pictures it doesn't seem that long ago that I was holding him for the first time.

Some updates on Mr. Jack's life:

-22 lbs of lean mean muscle and 27" tall. He's gonna be like his daddy.
-He's crawling up a storm!
-Found out he's allergic to egg-whites. Weird, I know. But he still seems to have some weird rash-like symptoms so now we are trying to figure out if he's allergic to something else as well.
-He pulls himself up on just about everything and stands there very proud. After most naps I find him standing in his crib holding on and screaming. Lovely.
-He loves pulling books off of our bookshelf. I'm seriously considering moving the bookshelf, but in our tiny apartment it's hard to find another home for it. I never really understood how to baby-proof until now.
-8 teeth!
-Refuses to be fed by Momma or Daddy so we are trying to figure out how to make everything a finger food, which ends up being a huge mess. Yay!

I think that's most of the exciting news for now. I will try and update as often as I can!

Mer

1 comment: