Friday, July 1, 2011

Hoopfest




For the past 3 years Michael has been playing in the nation's largest 3-on-3 basketball tournament called Hoopfest in Spokane, WA. Last year, I stayed home with Jack who was only a few weeks old at the time. This year, I decided to venture out and make the 2-hour drive there and back with my mom. THANK YOU mom for taking this long, exhausting trip with me. Jack did okay but he definitely does NOT like to sit in his car seat for much more than 1/2 hour. So that makes a trip like this tough or any trip for that matter. I tried my best to sit in the back and keep him entertained but once he decides he's done, he's done. Oh bless my mother for being willing to help and walk around in huge crowds of people with a fussy baby and at-times grumpy mother. And she didn't even complain once. We cheered Michael on, played in the dirt, visited with some friends and then made the trip back home. You can see more pictures and a video of Jack clapping for daddy here.

*Pictures compliments of bf, Rochelle Maureen.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz6TlPP1G8w

    There's the youtube link to it! SO CUTE! Who doesn't love to watch babies clapping??? Crazy people, that's who.

    ReplyDelete