Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Baby

This past weekend we were able to take a trip up to Suncadia to spend some time in the snow with the whole family! Jack LOVED the snow! He's definitely our little snow baby. This was the first time he really got to play in it and he just couldn't get enough. In fact he threw a fit every time we had to go inside. We had such a great time! Jack can't wait for his baby cousin Owen to start running around with him. For now he mainly ignored Owen and complained every time I tried to hold him. I guess that's a preview of what my life will be like in 3 months, yikes! All the pictures below are from my sister Audrey, she got some good ones!


Snow sliding. A new sport we discovered that Jack LOVES!

My adorable little man eating healthy. ::sigh:: I couldn't be prouder :)

Hanging out with Mom in the snow!

Fun times with Gma.

Sledding!

Another snow sliding shot.

All bundled up and ready to go!

Just the 3 of us (and 1 coming soon).

Jack and I. This picture cracks me up because I am down to my last jacket that will zip up over this belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment