Wednesday, November 23, 2011

TIme Flies

Shoot! I've missed my goal of blogging at least once a month. October came and went. We don't really celebrate Halloween in any way but we did have a get together with friends. So we decided to dress Jack up like a little lumberjack. See above. I wish I would have taken a picture of him in his complete outfit, pants and all, but this one is all I have. So serious.


Dad's little helper.


This is the new scrunchy smile. Usually this is what I get after he does something naughty and is trying to look cute afterward. Although it doesn't really look like he's smiling huh?



Jack is really into dressing up right now. He loves putting on random masks/glasses we have around the house. These ones are "nerd" glasses. He's a pretty cute little nerd wouldn't you say?


New goal: try to take more pictures. Jack is just about 18 months and is always on the move! I can hardly keep him still enough to wipe his face let alone take a picture. I'll have to develop some more stealthy moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment